Shannon provide expertise and advice across all aspects of non-core business activities. From Facilities Management mobilisation, technical compliance audits, procurement, through to space planning / design to building management and maintenance solutions. Shannon consultants can advise you through every step of the built environment.
Our consultancy service offers clients the opportunity to utilise our expertise on a flexible as needs basis. We undertake individual projects where specific expertise and knowledge is required. For example, this could include office acquisition, negotiation of premises contracts, management of staff relocation or aggregation of multiple premises.
We can also carry out strategic reviews of your existing arrangements to identify any potential operational improvements or cost-savings.
• Strategic Facilities Management Consultancy
• Bid Support / Tender Management
• Whole Life Costing Consultancy
• TUPE Process Management
• CAFM Procurement and Implementation
• Performance Audit and Payment Mechanisms
• Procurement Consultancy
• Operational Performance Improvement
• Condition Surveying and Dilapidations Consultancy
• FM Audit and Benchmarking
Shannon delivered our FM requirements on time and under budget. Their FM experts bring value to our strategic operational plan.